Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fluffy Food

I made Pancakes this morning!  Don't worry I did not give up on my 6 week cleanse, I simply used Gluten Free Flour and fake sugar substitute and yes almond milk instead of normal cow milk. They turned out good, but they tasted nothing like a pancake.  They tasted more like Snickerdoodle Cookies.  Not a bad thing.  I ate 2 about 2 hours ago and I am still stuffed.  It was nice to eat something bready, but I kinda felt sick after.  So maybe one would be better.  I just spread a bit of butter on them and ate them with my hands, cause it seemed better that way.  I suppose you could put fruit on top, but I opted to leave them plain, since I have had a-lot of fruit lately.

On a side note, I think I am feeling better though I am so tired from the lack of caffeine that it is hard to say I feel great.

1 comment:

  1. Pancakes that taste like snickerdoodles sound incredibly good!

    ReplyDelete