Monday, August 15, 2011

ups and downs

I have to say this last week of the Elimination Diet sucked.  I was feeling better yes, but I was tired and cranky from the lack of Caffeine, Boyfriend, and Variety.  Funny how when you Eliminate everything you enjoy in life, it does not really matter whether you are in physical pain or not you are still gonna feel down in the dumps.  On the up side I have finally begun to see some pounds disappear. (while this is not the goal, it is one of the only good things so far)  I have lost 11 pounds!

The other nice thing in my life at the moment is that I spent the week at friends home last week and had a bed and room to myself.  This week I am house sitting, so now I have a whole house to live in for the week.  The lovely lady from church who lives across the road from this house went shopping for me after hearing about this lame diet...and hooked me up with Chicken, Salmon, and a Gluten Free Corn Bread mix that I had for dinner tonight along with some Chili I made up with just beans and Chicken Gravy and some spices.  It was so nice to have corn bread.  Also on Saturday I had possibly the largest and best Artichoke of my life.

I am hoping and praying that things will continue to look up, and that my pain, weight will continue to disappear.

Pictures to come later

No comments:

Post a Comment